Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#67- Coping Skills

Why is it that some people can cope with things in life so much better than others?  I have a difficult time listening to people with what seems to me (and what do I really know) minute, trivial problems or more accurately, self-inflicted problems, while there are other people who really have monumental difficulties in their life and they simply deal with them. And people who simply accept responsibility for their actions and deal with the consequences, as opposed to those who point a finger at everyone else for their plight in life and expect someone else to solve their problems and bail them out.  Woe is me syndrome is annoying and draining and I wish the wims would just go away and weave me awone!
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment