Wednesday, November 30, 2011

#87 - Sick People

It annoyed me when my kids were in school and other kids came to school sick.  I mean really contagious kind of sick, where they had no business being around other kids.  I realize parents can not be taking off from work every time their child has the sniffles, however, it is unfair to the child to send them to school when they feel like crap, causing others in their class to feel like crap because of the contamination factor! Well, my annoyance with this has extended to adults in the workplace.  Again, I realize we cannot take off from work everytime we feel a bit off.  But when the bit turns into a lot, then I feel we have an obligation to ourselves and our co-workers to STAY HOME!  Walking around in a fog can cause inefficient results in the workplace, as well as getting the entire office staff sick.  So unless your job is one of those critical to the safety of the world, please don't shlepp in to the office, hacking and sneezing all over the phones, keyboards and copiers!
                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment