Friday, September 16, 2011

#21 - Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

There are some people in this world who seem to be on a mission in life to disagree with you, no matter what.  You say black, they say white, just for the heck of it.  You know the type.
1. Wow! Isn't it beautiful out today?
      Well, it's a little cloudy and cool and I like it warmer.
2. Did you see that new sitcom last night? It was really funny!
      I don't like that actor at all. I read last night.
3. We're going to wine country in California for vacation this year.
      I've been to that exact place and it really wasn't that nice.
4. We have reservations for our anniversary at that new restaurant that takes forever to get in to.
     I've been there and the service & the food sucked.
5. Our coworker is really crabby today.
     Really, then it must be something with you because she was absolutely delightful with me.
You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go, go, go
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Hello, hello
                                                             
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment