Tuesday, October 18, 2011

#54 - Not Enough Hours in the Day

Who decided there would be 24 hours in the day? God? If so, I would like to ask why 24, because I really would like about 30 in order to get what I need done and enjoy all those things I would really like to spend my time doing. There are things in my house and things in my office that are always on my lists of things to be done. Normal, everyday things.  Then there are additional projects that I would like to tackle but need to set aside a block of time (days, not hours) to accomplish.  And then there are the fun things like spending time with family (not just the grandchildren, but the adult children, too). The fall is especially busy for me as everything begins with a new year of religious education at work.  Add to that, UVA football games (we are at every home game in Charlottesville), yard work (by the beginning of November, our deck looks like it snowed 12" of leaves) and simply playing with 5 grandchildren (at least 2 are at UVA games, so we kill 2 birds with 1 stone there!).  So, in order to do all these things and not lose my sanity (some may say that happened years ago), I will need another 6 hours a day please! I don't think that's too much to ask.
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment